On Thursday February 11th, we were cordially received by the Palace Bar Dublin for a Special Reserve Jameson Tasting with Gerard Garlandorganised by the Celtic Whiskey Shop.
The upstairs bar packed with the best whiskey connoisseurs, and an impressive Special Reserve line-up awaiting, the night promised to be brilliant. There was palpable excitement in the air about the opportunity to taste eight Jameson Special Reserves introduced by Gerard Garland, Irish Distillers Whiskey Ambassador. Among them, recent fine releases as well as very rare and old bottling, including Jameson bottles from the Old Jameson Distillery, once called the ‘Bow Street Distillery’.
- Jameson Limited edition 15 Year Old Irish Whiskey
- Jameson Special Reserve 12 Year Old
- Jameson Gold Reserve
- Jameson Reserve Black Barrel
- Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve
- Jameson Limited Reserve 18 Year Old
- Jameson Bow Street 15 Year Old - Brown Label
- Jameson Bow Street 12 Year Old - 1970s Brown Label